- TW Window Systems™ Custom Wood Series with Custom Interior & Exterior Stain and Silver Handles, Hinges & Cylinder/Thumbturns
- Fixed wood curtain wall with custom color spandrel glass
- Low-E w/Argon Fill Insulated Glass on All Windows & Doors
- Fixed Frame Windows
- Tilt-Turn Window (French) with Multipoint Sash Hardware and Concealed Hinges
- Multi-panel Inswing & Outswing Doors with Sidelights
- Panel Fixed Sash Corner to 1-Panel Fixed Sash Windows
- 3-Panel Lift & Slide Doors
- 3-Lite Stacked Fixed Frame Windows
- Hopper Windows
This ultra modern home has several distinctive fenestration features all carried out using our Custom Wood Mahogony windows and glass doors. The clean modern lines of the home called for a two-story section of the rear facade to be enclosed by a "curtainwall" of windows, flooding the interior with light from floor to ceiling glass on two floors. Normally this configuration requires heavy metal framing more suitable for a commercial storefront.
With flawless design skills and determination to bring the architects vision to life, we custom engineered a single unified system for accomplishing the curtainwall requirement, including large operable lift and slide doors on the ground floor.
The sction of wood curtain wall that passes in front of the structure of the second floor recieved a colored glass treatment which adds an eye-cathing embelishment to the rear elevation. Complimenting the modern look of the design carried out with the warm texture of wood, our technical prowess allowed us to construct corners formed by joining glass to glass directly, without additional structural framing. This detail opens up the interior of the home in several key locations.
Ultramodern home luxury home featuring the warm texture of custom wood fenestration.